- What is Erotic Hypnosis?
- Whatever you want it to be. Hypnotic suggestions can enhance sexual experiences by removing inhibitions, amplifying the senses, and intensifying sexual responses. We can create realistic fantasy experiences from simple tactile sensations to elaborate role-play scenes. Many people also use hypnosis to amplify feelings of sexual arousal and submission, to train slaves to be more obedient and sexually responsive.
- Does erotic hypnosis work?
- Yes, but everyone responds differently. Some people experience immediate deep trance and intense feelings. Other people begin with only limited responses and build up to the more intense responses with repeated trances.
- What does erotic hypnosis feel like?
- It has been described as a vivid daydream, floating on air, intoxicating, captivating, thrilling or the most intensely erotic experience they’ve ever had. Everyone’s experience is unique.
- Can anyone be hypnotized?
- Nearly everyone. In fact, most people experience natural, self-induced trances once or twice per day. But different people respond to different techniques, or different types of suggestions. Some people respond better to direct physical suggestions like “raise your arm.” Other people respond better to indirect or emotional suggestions like “feel your arm become light enough to float up.” I include a broad spectrum of suggestions in my recordings so they will be enjoyable for everyone.
- Isn’t all hypnosis “self” hypnosis?
- Yes and no. Since the late 1800s popular fiction has portrayed hypnosis as a method of controlling unwilling or unsuspecting victims. This creates misunderstanding and mistrust of hypnosis. But most hypnotists recognize that the subject retains ultimate control over the depth of the trance and the effectiveness of suggestions. Based on that, hypnotherapists developed the marketing slogan “All hypnosis is self hypnosis” to alleviate public fears about being controlled.
Personally, I only use the term “self hypnosis” when a person is guiding his or herself into trance.
- Can a person be hypnotized against their will or without their knowledge?
- Not against their will. But it is possible to hypnotize someone without their knowledge.There are several covert techniques for introducing a trance without the subject knowing. However, they are easy to resist if you know what’s happening.
- How long do post-hypnotic suggestions last?
- This varies from person to person. Some people only retain suggestions until the end of that day. Others retain the suggestions for days or weeks. The more often suggestions are repeated, and the more pleasure that you derive from the suggestions, the longer you will retain them. With enough repetition, they can be made permanent.
- I only achieved a light trance, how can I go deeper?
- Practice. By entering trance frequently, you train and condition your mind to enter deeper and deeper trances. It is the same as a runner who trains for a marathon. He starts with a short run, followed by progressively longer runs until he builds up the stamina for the full-length marathon. My Trance Conditioning MP3s will also help condition your mind to achieve deeper trances and more vivid visualizations.
Also, make sure you turn off your cell phone and make sure you won’t be disturbed during the trance.
- Will a hypnotized person do anything they are told?
- A hypnotized person will do anything that feels good or seems to be in their best interest. They will also go out of their way to please the hypnotist. But they will not do anything that violates their core beliefs or puts themselves in danger.
- Can you hypnotize someone while chatting on the INTERNET?
- Yes. I no longer do this, but it works the same as reading a book. As you read the words, you visualize in your mind what the hypnotist is describing. The more vividly you visualize this, the deeper the trance.
- I want to learn hypnosis What hypnosis books do you recommend?
- Two of the most interesting books that I’ve read on hypnosis include: Professional hypnotism manual: Introducing physical and emotional suggestibility and sexuality by John Kappas and My Voice Will Go with You by Sidney Rosen.
I’ve also heard good things about Mindplay by Mark Wiseman. (Although I haven’t personally read it.)
- Where can I meet other people interested in erotic hypnosis?
- There are several online communities, including:
- Erotic Mind Control Forum (for a male-dominant erotic hypnosis)
- Inraptured (for femdom erotic hypnosis)
There are also a few real-world conventions, such as:
- How do I introduce my wife or girlfriend to this kink?
- By sharing stories. Read this article for a more detailed answer.
- Can hypnosis help a woman grow larger breasts?
- Yes. There were studies published in The Journal of Sex Research. The studies showed it could be done with a combination of age regression and guided visualization. I may produce a recording for this in the future.
- Can your MP3s help with sexual problems?
- Yes. I’m not a licensed therapist, so I market my mp3s as entertainment and sexual enhancements. However, I include positive affirmations and suggestions for reducing inhibitions, increasing desire and enjoying more pleasure with real-life partners.
Of course, for serious problems, you should consult a licensed therapist and develop an individualized treatment program.
- How long have you been doing erotic hypnosis?
- More than 20 years. And I made my first recording in 2002.
- Do you conduct live hypnosis sessions?
- I never meet anyone in person. On rare occasions, if I need to test out a script, I may conduct a trance over Skype. If you’d like to be notified of these events, join my mailing list.
- Will you produce a custom recording?
- I won’t produce something for just one person. But I’m open to suggestions for new titles, and if it’s something that may appeal to a broad audience, I’ll consider it.
- I lost my mp3 file, will you let me download it again?
- I generally allow one replacement download per customer. But you must make the request with the same email used to make the purchase and provide the transaction ID number.
- Can I be your slave?
- I don’t believe in long-distance relationships, and I don’t accept online slaves.
- Do you produce anything other than erotic hypnosis?
- I’ve produced a few self-help hypnosis MP3s and written one for guided meditation (which hasn’t been recorded). These require more time and research than the erotic hypnosis recordings. And since I don’t have the resources to market them properly I don’t know if I’ll produce any more.
I’m more likely to revisit my interest in science fiction and write more short stories or another novel.