Erotic Hypnosis: Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Trance?
- Even among the most knowledgeable authorities, opinions vary on
the best definition of trance. I use the following definition:
A trance is a mental state where the conscious mind relaxes its defenses and allows the hypnotist direct access to the subconscious mind. It is also a state where the subject allows the hypnotist's words to influence their thoughts, feelings, senses and perceptions.
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis is the process by which you enter a trance. It can be achieved through words, images, touch, relaxation or any combination thereof.
- What is Erotic Hypnosis?
- Whatever you want it to be. Hypnotic suggestions can enhance sexual experiences by removing inhibitions, amplifying the senses, and intensifying sexual responses. We can create realistic fantasy experiences from simple tactile sensations to elaborate role-play scenes. Many people also use hypnosis to amplify feelings of sexual arousal and submission, to train slaves to be more obedient and sexually responsive.
- What does it feel like?
- It has been described as a vivid daydream, floating on air, intoxicating, captivating, thrilling or the most intensely erotic experience they've ever had. Everyone's experience is unique.
- Does it work?
- Yes, but everyone responds differently. Some people experience immediate deep trance and intense feelings. Other people begin with only limited responses and build up to the more intense responses with repeated trances.
- How does hypnosis work?
- There are many theories about how hypnosis works. But generally, hypnosis works by using specific language patterns to suspend linguistic thinking, invoke mental images and elicit sensory memories.
- Can anyone be hypnotized?
- Nearly everyone. In fact, most people experience natural, self-induced trances once or twice per day. But different people respond to different techniques, or different types of suggestions. Some people respond better to direct physical suggestions like "raise your arm." Other people respond better to indirect or emotional suggestions like "feel your arm become light enough to float up." I include a broad spectrum of suggestions in my recordings so they will be enjoyable for everyone.
- I only achieved a light trance, how can I go deeper?
- Practice. By entering trance frequently, you train and condition your mind to enter deeper and deeper trances. It is the same as a runner who trains for a marathon. He starts with a short run, followed by progressively longer runs until he builds up the stamina for the full-length marathon. My Trance Conditioning recordings will also help condition your mind to achieve deeper trances and more vivid visualizations.
- Can you hypnotize someone while chatting on the INTERNET?
- Yes, but due to time constraints and a large number subs who lied about their gender, I no longer do this.
- Can a person be hypnotized against their will or without their knowledge?
- Not against their will. But it is possible to hypnotize someone without their knowledge.
- Isn't all hypnosis "self" hypnosis?
- Yes and no. Since the late 1800s popular fiction has portrayed hypnosis as a method of controlling unwilling or unsuspecting
victims. This creates misunderstanding and
mistrust of hypnosis. But most hypnotists recognize that the subject
retains ultimate control over the depth of the trance and the
effectiveness of suggestions. Based on that, hypnotherapists developed
the marketing slogan "All hypnosis is self hypnosis" to alleviate
public fears about being controlled.
Personally, I only use the term "self hypnosis" when a person is guiding his or herself into trance.
- Will a hypnotized person do anything they are told?
- A hypnotized person will do anything that feels good or seems to be in their best interest. They will also go out of their way to please the hypnotist. But they will not do anything that violates their core beliefs or puts themselves in danger.
- How long do post-hypnotic suggestions last?
- This varies from person to person. Some people only retain suggestions until the end of that day. Others retain the suggestions for days or weeks. The more often suggestions are repeated, and the more pleasure that you derive from the suggestions, the longer you will retain them. With enough repetition, they can be made permanent.
- Can hypnosis help with sexual problems?
- Yes. Although my recordings are primarily for entertainment, several include suggestions for enhancing your sexual pleasure. Introducing Erotic Hypnosis, The Pleasure Principle, The Artist's Brush, and The Ultimate Kiss all include positive affirmations to help listeners shed inhibitions, become more easily and more intensely aroused, and achieve greater heights of pleasure. The Pleasure Principle is specifically designed to increase a woman's libido. Of course, for serious problems, you should consult a licensed therapist and develop an individualized treatment program.
- Can hypnosis help a woman grow larger breasts?
- Yes. There were studies published in The Journal of Sex Research. The studies showed it could be done with a combination of age regression and guided visualization. I may produce a recording for this in the future.
- Where can I learn more about hypnosis?
- Hypnosis.Com, Milton Erickson Foundation, your local public library, etc.
- What hypnosis books do you recommend?
- Amazon.com sells over 6,000 hypnosis books and CDs . Two of the most interesting books that I've read on hypnosis include: Professional hypnotism manual: Introducing physical and emotional suggestibility and sexuality by John Kappas and My Voice Will Go with You by Sidney Rosen.
- Where can I meet other people interested in erotic hypnosis?
- The two most active forums are Erotic Mind Control Forum and Inraptured.com. Check out the communities listed on my links page.
- I lost my mp3 file, will you let me download it again?
- I generally allow one replacement download per customer. But you must make the request with the same email used to make the purchase and provide the transaction ID number. I do not replace CDs.
- Will you produce a custom recording?
- I won't produce something for just one person. But I'm open to suggestions for new titles, and if it's something that may appeal to a broad audience, I'll consider it.
- Do you produce anything other than erotic hypnosis?
- I've produced a few self-help hypnosis MP3s and written one for guided meditation. These require more time and research than the erotic hypnosis recordings. And since I don't have the resources to market them properly I probably won't do any more. I'm more likely to revisit my interest in science fiction and write more short stories or another novel.